Join us for the 9 Days for Life Novena to pray and act to defend life.
This novena runs Jan. 21-29 with different themes each day.
- Day 1 (Jan. 21) – May the tragic practice of abortion end.
- Day 2 (Jan. 22) – May all unborn children be protected in law and welcomed in love.
- Day 3 (Jan. 23) – May every expectant mother receive compassionate care and support as she nurtures the life in her womb.
- Day 4 (Jan. 24) – May expectant fathers lovingly support the mothers of their children in welcoming new life.
- Day 5 (Jan. 25) – May each person suffering from the loss of a child through abortion find hope and healing in Christ.
- Day 6 (Jan. 26) – May expectant mothers choosing adoption receive grace and support in embracing this loving option.
- Day 7 (Jan. 27) – May all who support or participate in abortion experience a conversion of heart to seek and receive the Lord’s boundless mercy.
- Day 8 (Jan. 28) – May civic leaders work for the protection of all human life, in every stage and circumstance.
- Day 9 (Jan. 29) – May all who defend life find strength and renewal in the Holy Spirit.
You can also get involved locally in Respect Life activities through Holy Family’s Respect Life Group. Click here for more information.