SVdP Holy Family will be holding its annual Soles 4 Kids shoe drive beginning Saturday, July 24, through Tuesday, August 31. This effort will benefit preschool and kindergarten children from lower income families here in Orange County. For more information including drop off times and locations or how to make a donation, visit www.svdpholyfamily.org.
It’s Commitment Time!
Please prayerfully consider pledging to this important cause. Click here for more information.
Holy Family will be streaming the 8:45 Sunday Mass on YouTube beginning this Sunday, July 4, 2021.
If you are not a registered member of the parish, please, in order to expedite your PREP registration process, please submit the Parish Registration form found here.
Parish Religious Education Program (PREP) Registration
First Time Users
Step 1: Register to the Parish
You must be a registered member of Holy Family in order to register for PREP.
- Go to https://orlando.parishsoftfamilysuite.com
- Click New User and input the required information for an adult member of the family
- After review, you will be notified when your user account has been accepted. The time required for approval is 1-3 days.
Step 2: Online PREP Registration
- Log in to My Own Church account and click on My Own Church
- Click the Family Education tab
- Click on Online Registration in the light blue banner as shown
- Confirm all information is correct and input all students
- Click Submit Registration
Step 3: Forms
- Email a copy of your child’s baptismal certificate if not already provided to email@example.com
- Complete diocesan required Photography Waiver (form will be attached to your invoice.)
- If your child has allergies, submit the medical allergy form (submit ONLY if your child has allergies) (form will be attached to your invoice.)
- Log into your My Own Church account
- Follow instructions from Steps 2 and 3 above
- Verify information and make corrections if necessary
Upon receipt of the payment and completed forms, the registration will be processed. Registration deadline for on-time start is August 15.
Tentative start date: September 14/15
After being closed for nearly a year due to COVID, Eucharistic adoration in the Divine Mercy Chapel is going well. However, we need to have more slots filled on Saturdays between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. If you would like to learn more about Eucharistic adoration, click here.
For everyone’s safety, only FIVE people are allowed in the chapel at a time. An online sign-up reservation via SignUpGenius is REQUIRED to participate. To make reservations, click here.
Once your reservation is made, the code to enter the chapel will be sent to you.
Face masks are required, and each participant is asked to please wipe down his or her area with the provided wipes and use hand sanitizer before leaving. It is important to follow these simple rules so we can continue to enjoy private prayer in front of the Blessed Sacrament.
If you have any questions, please contact Deacon Noel Oteyza at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407.314.5175.
Join Deacon Larry Brockman on Thursday Evenings at 7 PM from the comfort of your own home for study of the Book of Genesis. Without Genesis, the rest of the Bible is incomprehensible. Unveiling no less than the creation of the world and everything in it, including human life, as well as the birth of sin and the promise of a Savior, Genesis is packed with fascinating images and layered theological insights that require careful study.
In this powerful 28-session study from Catholic Scripture Study International, author Steve Ray, augmented by selfstudy videos by Fr. Kauth, you will uncover what you need to know about this crucial first book of the Bible .
Deacon Larry will break the study into three groups of nine or Ten consecutive sessions with breaks in between.
The first session is from May 6th through July 1 .
Each session will be conducted using Zoom. Participants will need a study guide (approximately $45 and available from Deacon Larry) and will be given information on how to stream the study videos without extra charge.
Contact Deacon Larry for answers to questions: email@example.com.