Fridays during Lent
7:00 p.m. in the church
Booklets for the Stations are available for purchase at the Gift Shop (at a discounted price as we are restricted in using and reusing the booklets we have.
The Men of Holy Family’s Fish Fry starts this Friday, Feb. 19, running 5:30-7:30 p.m. Due to pandemic, it is only DRIVE-THRU this year.
You’ll enter the parking lot at the traffic light, then follow the signs through the parking lot. You’ll stay in your car; no walk-in orders.
You have three dinner choices:
- Fried Fish Platter ($10) – Fried Fish, French Fries, Green Beans, Cole Slaw
- Baked Fish Platter ($10) – Baked Fish, French Fries, Green Beans, Cole Slaw
- Children’s Fish Platter ($5) – Fried Fish, French Fries, Mac & Cheese
The Fish Fry will run Feb. 19, 26; March 5, 12, 19, 26.
To learn more about the Men of Holy Family, click here.
Holy Family will host the Big Red Bus for a blood drive on Sunday, Feb. 21 9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. The bus will be parked near the entrance to Holy Family Catholic School.
Per OneBlood.org, appointments are encouraged. To protect our team members and other donors, please do not present to donate if you have COVID-19 symptoms. Masks are required to be worn by all blood donors. You may wear your own or we will provide one for you if needed.
To set an appointment, click here.
Holy Family’s Youth and Young Adult ministries invite all parishioners to eXaLT Eucharistic Adoration on Sunday, Feb. 28, after the 5 p.m. Mass.
Join us for Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, reflection and music by the Ignite Band.
Our Catholic Appeal starts this weekend. This appeal supports the work of the diocese – here at Holy Family and throughout the nine counties of the Orlando Diocese.
This weekend’s Masses (Feb. 6-7) will feature a video by Bishop John Noonan highlighting the diocesan work OCA supports. To see this video, click here.
Envelopes for Our Catholic Appeal will be placed in the back of the church starting Feb. 6-7.
Over the week of Feb. 7-13, discern how much you’re able to contribute to the appeal. Then make your Pledge on the envelope and bring them to Feb. 13-14 Masses. You can do a one-time pledge or monthly pledges.
Or you can donate online by clicking here.
Holy Family’s St. Vincent de Paul food pantry is hosting the annual Souper Bowl of Caring food drive Jan. 17-Feb. 7. Help us Tackle Hunger.
See the attached flyer for specific food needs and drop-off locations and times.
Or you can make a financial donation online. You can do so:
Holy Family is one of the parishes hosting an in-person cohort of the Orlando Diocese’s Ministry Formation Conference on Feb. 5-6.
The purpose of the MFC is to form Catholics to witness, lead, and accompany others in the proclamation of the Gospel and the building of the kingdom. We recognize that our soul thirsts for the Lord. He alone can satisfy humanity’s desire for the infinite.
To register for the conference, click here. Cost is $15 per person. This site also has more information about the conference speakers and the most up-to-date list of parishes hosting in-person cohorts.
CONFERENCE SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE:
- Friday, February 5, 2021, 7:00pm – 8:15pm Opening Celebration with Bishop John Noonan live at St. James Cathedral and livestream via YouTube and Facebook – Open to all
- Saturday, February 6, 2021, 9:30am – 1:00pm Live virtual conference retreat and parish hosted in-person cohorts – Must register to attend
Virtual conference will be transmitted in English, Spanish, Haitian Creole, and Portuguese.
Parish hosted in-person cohorts are currently scheduled at:
- Ascension Catholic Church, Melbourne (English, Spanish)
- Blessed Trinity Catholic Church, Orlando (English, Spanish)
- Holy Family Catholic Church, Orlando (English, Spanish)
- Nativity Catholic Church, Longwood (English, Spanish)
- Our Saviour Catholic Church, Cocoa Beach (English)
- Resurrection Catholic Church, Lakeland (English, Spanish)
- Resurrection Catholic Church, Winter Garden (Portuguese)
- St. Andrew Catholic Church, Orlando (Haitian Creole)
- St. Catherine of Siena, Kissimmee (English, Spanish)
- St. Isaac Jogues Catholic Church, Orlando (English, Spanish)
- St. James Cathedral, Orlando (English)
- St. Mary Magdalen, Altamonte Springs (English, Spanish)
- Registered attendees will be notified if additional cohort locations become available and will be able to change their registration if a different location is preferred