Holy Family invites all adult men to That Man is You! on Saturday mornings.
That Man is You! is a 26-week interactive multimedia men’s program capable of appealing to men in a media-dominated culture. It meets for 13 weeks in the Fall and 13 weeks in the Spring. Each session has three essential elements: social gathering over a meal, DVD presentation, and small group discussion. You are welcome to join us at any time during the program schedule.
Download and fill out the Registration Form and bring it when you come to your first TMIY meeting!
Spring Schedule: Becoming a Man After God’s Own Heart
- Saturday mornings, starting February 1st through April 25
- Location may change – please check the Events page and check for that day’s location
- Breakfast at 6:30-7:00 am; Video 7:00-7:30 am; Small group discussion 7:30-8:00 am
- February 1 – What Must I Do?
- February 8 – That Man is You!
- February 15 – The Heart of Man
- February 22 – Becoming a Man after God’s Own Heart
- February 29 – A Heart Enslaved by the Flesh
- March 7 – A Heart Bound by the World
- March 14 – A Descent to the Isolation of Self
- March 21 – The Ascent to the Mind of God
- March 28 – The Practice of the Presence of God
- April 4 – The Hidden Face of God
- April 11 – The Triumph of Mercy
- April 18 – Encountering the Good Master
- April 25 – A Man after God’s Own Heart
That Man is You! honestly addresses the pressures and temptations that men face in our modern culture, especially those relating to their roles as husbands and fathers. The program harmonizes current social and medical science with the teachings of the Church and the wisdom of the saints to develop the vision of man fully alive.
It is particularly indebted to the teachings of the Second Vatican Council and Pope John Paul II. Men attending That Man is You! typically consider the content to be the program’s greatest strength, rating it 9.4 on a 10-point scale.