Holy Family’s Gift and Book Store will reopen on Sept. 22. Appointments are required and can be set by clicking here. We will not open for walk-in shopping and will have alternating store hours to provide access while allowing for social distancing.
We have adjusted our schedule in accordance with the social distancing guidelines. The number of guests will be limited, and we ask for your patience and understanding as we move through the different phases of reopening.
Here is what you can expect during the first phase of reopening:
- To reserve an appointment, guests must register online by clicking here.
- One guest per registration.
- 20 minutes will be allowed for shopping per appointment.
- Maximum of two (2) guests allowed at any time.
- We understand that some customers may not be able to access signupgenius, and walk in guests maybe allowed provided, the store is not at maximum capacity at any scheduled time. Please understand, if the store is at capacity, we will schedule an appointment with you and request that you return at that time.
- If the Narthex doors are closed upon your arrival, please call the store directly at 407-876-0833, and we will escort you in.
- Please use the Cove Door Entrance behind the Welcome Desk as the PLC is closed.
- Facemasks are mandatory at all times.
- Hours are subject to change without notice as needed.
We will communicate any changes as we move through this process. We look forward to seeing you and hope this finds you well. Thank you for your patronage and anticipated cooperation in this matter.
The Holy Family Gift and Book Store provides Catholic faith-based, affordably-priced items suitable for all ages and interests.
Regular Hours of Operation
Sunday: 8AM – 2PM
4:30PM – 6:30PM
Monday & Tuesday: CLOSED
Wednesday 11AM – 5PM
Thursday: 9AM – 3PM
Friday: 9AM – 12PM
Saturday: 4:30PM – 6:30PM
The Diocese of Orlando’s policy requires all children to be supervised by an adult at all times, for their safety and security.
Interested in volunteering your time? We’d love to have you join us!
- Part-time, flexible hours for adults. Requirements: At least 3 hours/bi-weekly minimum, please, though more hours are available! A diocesan background check is required – we’ll help set that up for you.
- Would you prefer doing sales, inventory or both? We’ll work with you to ensure your support is aligned with your preferences and abilities.
- Discounts available. We offer special pricing for our volunteers who wish to purchase from our Store.
Elva Clark at (407) 876-0833 or email Elva