We are grateful for your financial support. Since religious institutions in the United States do not receive government support, funding for Holy Family parish comes exclusively – 100% – from donations. Online Giving allows you to make one-time or ongoing contributions to our parish without writing checks or using cash. You can set up automatic contributions and change the timing or the amounts of your gift at any time. Complete the initial account registration here, or download the Online Giving App for your device on the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android). Thank you for your generosity!
- Anytime, anywhere access through the Internet.
- Secure and Confidential. Adheres to banking security standards.
- Start, stop and change your contributions at any time.
- No need to contact your bank or the parish office.
- Contribute using direct withdrawal (ACH) or credit cards.
- You receive reminders and notifications about transactions.
- Stabilizes Contributions. Regularly scheduled gifts occur automatically. Allows parish to effectively manage monthly expenses, based on consistent support.
- Secure and Confidential. No need to store parishioner account information.
- Makes it easy for everyone to contribute to the parish.
- Participation saves time and expense in bookkeeping.
- A tool for people who prefer to use electronic services.
Online Giving FAQs
What are the advantages of Online Giving?
Online Giving makes it easy for you to fulfill your financial commitments to the parish even when you are unable to attend Mass. You do not need to write a check or have cash available. Giving electronically also helps the parish staff budget more effectively.
How are my contributions automatically deducted from my account?
When you create your account, you enter your credit card and/or bank account information and then specify the amount you with to contribute. Your contribution will be transferred from your account to the parish bank account.
Do I have to use a credit card?
The Online Giving system provides your parish the options to offer both credit card and direct withdrawal (ACH) options for contributions. You do not have to use a credit card for contributions.
When will my contributions be deducted from my account?
The online Giving system provides you the ability to select the date you would like your contribution to occur. You will receive an email notification prior to each contribution date, and your account will be debited on the date you specify.
If I do not write checks, then how do I balance my checkbook?
You will receive an email notification prior to each contribution date and also a confirmation email that your gift has been processed. These reminders will help you to remember to record the gift in your check register on the appropriate date. Electronic contributions are also recorded on your bank statement and in your Online Giving reports.
Can I contribute different amounts to different offerings? Can they be withdrawn at different times? Can I use different accounts for the contributions?
The system provides you the capability to give different amounts to different offerings at different times. For example, assuming your parish has set up these gift offerings, you are able to give your regular weekly offering on the 1st of the month and your flower gift on the 10th of the month. You are able to use any number of bank and/or credit card accounts for your offerings.
What if I change bank accounts?
Simply login and update your bank account information in your profile.
What if I want to stop using Online Giving?
You may cancel your authorization by deleting your credit card and/or bank account information along with your donation dates. Your contributions will stop immediately and the history will be secured.
How Do I Get Started?
- Check out the easy How-To video for setting up or maintaining an Online Giving account: (https://www.myowngiving.com/Help/Videos/LogInPage/LogInPage.html)
- Go to the Online Giving link (https://www.osvonlinegiving.com/738) and enter your existing user name and password, OR
- Click on the Create New Account link (https://www.osvonlinegiving.com/738/Home/Register#/register/user/profile), OR
- Give one time without creating an account with Quick Give (https://www.osvonlinegiving.com/738/Home/NewQuickGive)