In addition to Ignite Sunday, Catholic Youth Ministry has several opportunities for retreats, conferences, etc.
There are fees associated with each event. We accept cash or check. If you wish to pay via card, please click this link to go through our Online Giving portal.
Instructions for paying through our Online Giving:
- Click this link.
- If you already have an Online Giving account:
- log in
- click “Manage My Account,” then choose “Give a New Gift”
- Find “CYM Program” and change “Select Gift Type” to “One Time.”
- THEN fill in the “special intention” field with Spring Retreat so we can identify it as such.
- If you don’t have an Online Giving account:
- Find “Quick Give” and fill in your information
- Under “Gift Information,” select “CYM Program” under Fund
- Put the CYM event (ex: Spring Retreat) in the “special intention” box
Here are the events that are coming soon:
Transformed High School Retreat
Feb. 28-March 1 at Camp Warren Willis, Fruitland Park, Fla. RSVP on or before Feb. 16 to guarantee space and receive discounted rate of $170. After Feb. 16, cost is $200. Click here for the forms needed.
Alive in You Mission Trip
June 16-21, 2020 to Columbia, S.C. Join our core team members on this 6 day trip is open to all those that will be in high school fall 2020. This Fee includes camp registration, pre-trip training, service hours, Adoration and daily Mass, house band, evening activities, bus transportation, housing, meals, water bottle, bag, journal, tubing and tee. Cost is $775.
July 17-19 at Rosen Shingle Creek
- WHO: Those who will be in high school fall 2020
- WHAT: Steubenville Florida Conference! This conference has an exciting line up of speakers, musicians, and presenters. The conference will challenge Catholic youth to stand firm in their faith, rely on the awesome power of Jesus Christ who is their guide, friend, and Savior, and show that faith to the world.
- WHEN: July 17-19, 2020
- WHERE: Rosen Shingle Creek Orlando
- HOW: Complete the attached forms and return the attached forms with your $290 registration fee. This fee includes: conference registration, housing at Shingle Creek, all meals and late night pizza, parish tee, conference backpack (water bottle, kneeler, t-shirt)