CCW Pilgrimage to St. Augustine and Our Lady of La Leche Shrine
SATURDAY, MARCH 14 – Join Holy Family’s Council of Catholic Women (CCW) on a daylong pilgrimage to the Shrine of Our Lady of La Leche in St. Augustine.
Leave your worldly cares behind and experience Mary’s tender love at the location of the first Catholic Mass celebrated in the United States over 450 years ago.
The motor coach will provide round-trip relaxing travel for the participants.
Questions: Email Brenda Johnston.
- 7 a.m. – Depart Holy Family Parking Lot
- 9:15 a.m. – Arrive at the Shrine
- 9:30-10:15 a.m. – Lenten Reflection by Fr. Erlin Yoan Garcia, ICC
- 10:15-11:15 a.m. – Guided tour of the museum and grounds
- 11:15 a.m.-noon – Personal reflection time/confessions available
- Noon-1 p.m. – Mass at the Shrine
- 1-2 p.m. – Pre-arranged lunch in Pilgrim Center at the Shrine
- 2-4:15 p.m. – Return to Holy Family.