2021-2022 PREP Registration Now Open
If you are not a registered member of the parish, please, in order to expedite your PREP registration process, please submit the Parish Registration form found here.
Parish Religious Education Program (PREP) Registration
First Time Users
Step 1: Register to the Parish
You must be a registered member of Holy Family in order to register for PREP.
- Go to https://orlando.parishsoftfamilysuite.com
- Click New User and input the required information for an adult member of the family
- After review, you will be notified when your user account has been accepted. The time required for approval is 1-3 days.
Step 2: Online PREP Registration
- Log in to My Own Church account and click on My Own Church
- Click the Family Education tab
- Click on Online Registration in the light blue banner as shown
- Confirm all information is correct and input all students
- Click Submit Registration
Step 3: Forms
- Email a copy of your child’s baptismal certificate if not already provided to email@example.com
- Complete diocesan required Photography Waiver (form will be attached to your invoice.)
- If your child has allergies, submit the medical allergy form (submit ONLY if your child has allergies) (form will be attached to your invoice.)
- Log into your My Own Church account
- Follow instructions from Steps 2 and 3 above
- Verify information and make corrections if necessary
Upon receipt of the payment and completed forms, the registration will be processed. Registration deadline for on-time start is August 15.
Tentative start date: September 14/15